Personal Change Coaching
Get out of your head and into your body
Smart, motivated and creative women will change the world. But the characteristics that make us intelligent and motivated can work against us when we get stuck in a rut.
- We throw ourselves into work instead of facing our emotions
- We tell ourselves "we don't need anyone else"
- We prioritize functioning in a man's world over exploring our femininity
- We unnecessarily compare ourselves to other women who chose another path
- We prefer to work through our problems rather than sitting with our feelings
- We put off cooking for ourselves and creating our own space until we have time
- We close ourselves off to potential partners who don't fit a list of must-haves
- We think spontaneity and travel is something we deserve once we "make it big"
How it Works:
6 Month Private Coaching:
- Bi-weekly 60 minute personal calls
- Accountability on actionable goals
- In-depth articles and resources
- Workbook to track and record progress
I work with a limited number of clients to provide extensive personal support for each person. Scholarships for coaching are available.
What We Do:
PART ONE: Heal Your Inner Body
Most of our stress, anxiety and body issues are a result of poor eating habits, lack of sleep, hormone imbalances and a dependence on sugar and caffeine to energize our day.
This is easy to fix with a personalized nutrition and healthy lifestyle plan and accountability to stick to it.
PART TWO: Own Your Outer Body
Being comfortable in your own skin is absolutely necessary to our happiness. And more time at the gym or running is not always the answer.
We will find the movement, exercise, style and beauty routines to make you feel confident and stunning in your new body.
PART THREE: Raise Your Sexual Intelligence
This is not nearly as intimidating as it sounds. Figuring out what you want, what you like and what makes you feel amazing is crucial to being fulfilled in your next relationship.
I give you the resources to help you know what you want and how to ask for it.
PART FOUR: Mind-blowing Relationships
All relationships contribute to your happiness. We focus on creating fulfilling relationships with friends, family, co-workers, and lovahs.
Being a great friend is actually the best way to meet someone who can build a mind-blowing relationship with.